CTAP is Agile, Responsive, And Commited!
Chenega Total Asset Protection, LLC (CTAP), is a wholly owned subsidiary of Chenega Corporation, an Alaska Native Corporation (ANC). CTAP is focused on delivering quality security services to exclusive clients worldwide. We are a certified 8(a) Small Disadvantaged Business through the U.S. Small Business Administration.
CTAP offers our many clients a proven level of superior service across several NAICS codes: 561611, Investigations and Polygraph; 561612, Security Guard and Patrol Services; and 561621, Security Systems Services. At the top level, CTAP offers:
- Background and Criminal Investigations
- Armed and Unarmed Guard Services (including cleared officers)
- Security Integration Planning, Installation and Product Sales
Our client portfolio includes the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, Bureau of Reclamation and the Centers for Disease Control.
The CTAP Advantage
CTAP provides a number of contracting and partner advantages:
- Small Business Agility with Large Business Governance and Capabilities
- CONUS and OCONUS Operational Abilities
- Full Small Business and Small Disadvantaged Business Credit for Primes
- "Direct Awards" that are Non-Protestable
- The Indian Incentive Program Offering a 5% Rebate to Primes Utilizing CTAP
- Fully Bonded and an Extensive Line of Credit Reduces Transition and Program Risks